It’s almost time for The Frugal Paleo Cookbook to hit shelves everywhere! Naturally I’m stoked to have my first full-print cookbook launch, but more so I can’t wait to show everyone how to do this Paleo thing without spending more than they’re comfortable with on groceries.
It’s entirely possible to manage a Paleo lifestyle on any budget!
Pre-order your copy here while it’s still discounted (it’s about $13.49 on Amazon right now) The price jumps to $19.99 on December 2nd! So reserve your book on sale and get it delivered to your doorstep first! Also, be sure to hang on to that confirmation number… I just may have a super duper amazing bonus package in the works for all of my early birds! Stay tuned for more info!
To celebrate the launch of my first book, I’m offering you guys a chance to win three prizes in my biggest giveaway yet! Three lucky winners will receive incredible prizes to my absolute favorite Paleo lifestyle vendors. (enter drumroll…)
Huge basket of goodies worth over $200!
- *JUST RELEASED!* Paleo Takes 5 or Fewer: Healthy eating was never easier with these delicious 3, 4, and 5 ingredient recipes! by Cindy Sexton
- Coffee Blocks‘ 6-pack sampler of this delicious instant butter coffee! (No really, it exists! Click here)
- $15 gift card to shop at WholeMe.com (Their Eat Me Almond Clusters are sooooooo good!)
- 12-pack sampler of the awesome Exo Protein Bars! Yep, those cricket flour bars. They’re nutty and delicious and not at all creepy. I’ll get you hooked on them yet!
- Cleansing Oil & Myrrhaculous Face Cream from Fat Face Skincare (my new product crush… you’ll fall in love too!).
- 1 jar of grass-fed ghee, 1 jar of Coffee++ (a blend of cultured ghee and MCT oil formulated for butter coffee), 2.5 oz jar of turmeric and the Assorted Spiced Ghee Sampler from Pure Indian Foods!
TX Bar Organics is offering one lucky winner 10 pounds of their incredible grass-fed ground beef! This is the good stuff guys — the ranch is 100% organic, the beef is grass-fed and finished and the farm itself is family-owned and operated. They’re also throwing in a pair of their NO BULL knee socks! Woot!
And to cook up that awesome ground beef, you’ll need the best fat on the market: FatWorks. Quality matters and FatWorks is rendering out premium pure lard, leaf lard, tallow, and duck fat for your frying and roasting pleasure. You get to choose TWO of their amazing products!
Last but certainly not least, is a $100 SHOPPING SPREE to my favorite online Paleo goods store: Barefoot Provisions! So many of my favorite products from Pure Indian Foods ghee, Jackson’s Honest Chips, Nick’s Sticks, SeaSnax, Coco-Roons and the most addicting cinnamon red maca almond butter you’ll ever (like, ever, ever) taste are all available under one .com roof. Seriously, check them out (click here). Wouldn’t you go nuts with $100 there???
Here’s how to enter:
1) Make sure you’re receiving my emails, especially now on the cusp of releasing The Frugal Paleo Cookbook. Book signings, special offers and exclusive recipe previews are all on the horizon. Now’s the time to stay in touch!
2) Complete the official raffle entry form (via Rafflecopter) in the widget below. Want to boost your chances of winning? I’ve added some bonus features for you to earn extra points.
3) Sharing is caring! Pin this awesome giveaway to your Pinterest board or share this post on your Facebook page. I firmly believe that Paleo is 100% possible to manage without spending more on groceries than you’re comfortable with and The Frugal Paleo Cookbook showcases how to do exactly that. Spread the word!
AND THE WINNER IS…
Thank you everyone who entered this awesome giveaway! The giveaway is now closed and the winners have been selected.
First Prize: Tiajuana W.
Second Prize: Kelsey H.
Third Prize: Marlene L.
Still want a chance to get great deals on all this cool stuff? For everyone who pre-orders The Frugal Paleo Cookbook, I’ve offering this free bonus package loaded with essentials for frugal living.